Helium Balloons T&C
My balloon has gone down early
- If your balloon becomes deflated on the day of the delivery, you will need to contact us within the same day providing a photo evidence. In some cases, we will need the balloon to be sent back to us for inspection to determine whether the item is faulty or if accidental puncture was the cause.
- We will not accept any refund claim lodged on the following days as too many factors can affect balloon float time overnight.
The short version - if no one is home to receive the balloons, or you have provide an incorrect address, and we can't get through to you to request for instructions, your balloons will be sent back to our workshop for someone to collect on the same day by 5PM. If no collection occurs, we will give 30% refund on the balloon cost (excluding delivery) as a gesture of goodwill. Redelivery is not available on the day nor the next day.
The long version
- When no one is home to receive the delivery (including if you don't hear the doorbells or knocks), a number of actions below will be taken depending on the situation. We will only contact you to request for instructions if it is not safe to leave your balloons outside. Please note that we are unable to call an overseas number and we can only wait for a maximum of 5 minutes at each location to meet delivery deadlines.
- The driver will make a judgement whether it is safe to leave the balloons outside (normally tied to your door handle). Given that it is, we will do so then take a photo and let you know via text. If it is too windy outside, we will attempt to leave them with your neighbour. If all else fails, such as 1) you live in an apartment with no neighbour and it's illegal to leave parcels outside, or 2) in a gated house where there is nothing to securely attach the bag to, we will have take the balloons back to our workshop for someone to collect on the same day. If no collection occurs, see below*.
- Given that we have left the balloons outside as it was deemed safe to do so, but you do not find the balloons where we had left them due to a number of reasons (e.g. the weather has turned and the wind blew them away or balloons were stolen by passer by), we are not obligated to refund. You have agreed to give ATL at checkout.
- If you have provided an incorrect address (e.g. the address provided doesn't exist or the recipient is not recognised at the delivery address) and we can't get through to you to request for instructions, we will take the balloons back to our workshop for someone to collect on the same day. If no collection occurs, see below*. Please note that balloons cannot be left at the address in which the recipient is not present as this would count as unsolicited goods.
- *If no collection occurs on the same day by 5PM, we will offer 30% refund on the balloon cost (excluding delivery fee) as a gesture of goodwill. It is only fair that we both wear the cost as we have spent time and materials making them in the first place.
- Same day redelivery is not an option due to logistical reason (e.g. we may be on the other side of the town by the end of the day), nor next-day redelivery due to the fact that balloons have limited lifespan (e.g. they may have gone down or don't look great the next day).
- Certain balloon varieties that are oversized and not delivered inside a bag, such as the jumbo varieties or a mini garland, cannot be left outside and will have to be taken back to our workshop for collection.
- On the event where you fail to collect your balloons at the designated time, the option will be to pick up the next day at the same designated time. Our warehouse is unattended outside of the pick up hours specified.
- If you come to collect the next day and find your balloons have gone down or not in 100% condition, we are not obligated to remake.
- No refund will be given if no collection occurs.
- Once we have dropped off the balloons at the venue, we will take a photo. Beyond this they are no longer our responsibility. Refund or replacement will not be given on the event where 1) your balloons pop due to the room being too hot, or if it was an outdoor area and the weather is too hot or too windy, or coming in contact with sharp objects 2) your balloons were stolen by other patrons in the venue 3) your balloons have been popped by accident by other patrons or staff in the venue.
Refund and replacement
- All sales are final. No refund will be given on change of mind or event cancellation. Date can be moved (subject to availability), provided that you give enough notice. Text on personalised items cannot be changed.
- Strictly no changes in delivery date, items or note within 24 hour of delivery. Changes prior to this period are subject to availability. If we are unable to deliver at the new date you have requested, no refund will be provided.
- On the event where your balloon pops during transport, we cannot always make a replacement. A refund will be given instead.
- A refund will only be provided if 1) we fail to deliver your order 2) put the wrong text on your balloon 3) have delivered a significantly different product to what you have ordered (slight variation in colour is acceptable) 4) balloon is deemed faulty after thorough inspection. Refund will be given on the cost of the faulty balloon, not including delivery.
- Please make sure there isn't anything sharp in your car that can pop your balloon. We cannot be made liable if your balloons popped inside your car.
- Always carry your balloons inside the bag on the way to your car or during transport. If you lost your balloons due to wind, or popped on the way to your car, we will not be able to refund or make a replacement. Take the balloons out of the bag as soon as you get to the destination.
- During a hot day, please do not leave your balloons inside the car for an extended period of time as the helium gas will expand and may cause your balloons to pop.
- Please ensure your car is is big enough for the balloons that you have ordered. Once the balloons have been made, its size cannot be adjusted. We will not be able to provide a replacement or a refund.
- On the event where your balloons pop while you're on the way to your car, outside of our workshop, due to a number a reason such as hitting a brick wall, coming in contact with hot metal objects such as your car, we are not obligated to remake or provide a refund.
Helium balloon care
- Helium gas expands on a hot day and contracts on a cold day or overnight. This is the reason not to leave your balloons inside your car or near the heater as they may pop.
- Be careful of unassuming sharp object inside the house that will potentially pop your balloon, such as chipped paint, cracks on the wall, ceiling fan or objects outside the house such as tree branches, hot metal objects, rough pavement or brick wall.
- Always cary balloons inside a bag on a windy day, otherwise the wind may pull the balloon away causing the latex to tear resulting in balloon popping.
- Text on personalised balloons may develop wrinkle the next day and this is due to balloon shrinking in volume slightly the next day. Even with hi float, this is unavoidable and is not a fault.
- Pricing may change at any time due to helium price fluctuation from our supplier. To lock in current price, we would suggest to place an order early.
- Should there be any pricing error on our website, we will inform you and we are not obliged to honour the incorrect pricing.