Ordering A Gift?
Things to check before ordering balloon gifts
- Does the recipient live in a house with a security gate at the front? Some gates have no doorbell so there is no way to enter the premise. We would advise to tell the recipient to be home or have their gate unlocked so we can leave the balloons at the doorstep. If we can't access the front door, the balloons will either be left outside the gate or returned to the depot. No liability will be taken on lost item.
- Does the recipient live in a complex such as a secured unit or apartment building? Someone must be home during the delivery time window to accept the delivery. If the courier is unable to access the foyer, the balloons will either be left outside the building or returned to the depot. No liability will be taken on lost item.
- Have you entered the full correct address? People often miss the unit number or code (e.g. 32A or 50B) or have the street and unit number mixed up (e.g. 920/2 John St instead of 2/920 John St). The courier will deliver at the address you provided. If a unit number is not provided, the balloons be left somewhere (e.g. at a common area or with a neighbour if possible). No liability will be taken on lost item.
- Have you provided the recipient's contact number? The courier will contact the recipient should there be any issues. We can't stress enough that surprise gift doesn't always work unfortunately!
- Sending a gift to a hospital? Please make sure that patient is still in the ward on delivery day. Redelivery fee will apply if your delivery is rejected by the hospital because the patient has been discharged.
- Please do not order large arrangement and/or balloon clusters if you're not sure whether someone will be home that day. They are XL and cannot be left outside. Order a giftbox instead which comes in a box and can be left at the front door.
- Please note that you have paid for one delivery attempt. The courier will not be able to return at a later time as this is not covered by the purchase cost.
- Should your delivery failed and you would like to book redelivery, fee will apply accordingly. We only deliver on Mon-Fri and some balloons will not be in the best condition if they were sitting in the warehouse for the weekend. Should we need to remake the balloons, additional fee will apply.