Ordering balloon gifts?
Things to check before ordering balloon gifts
- Does the recipient live in a house with a security gate at the front? Some gates have no doorbell so there is no way enter the premise. It's your responsibility to tell them to be home and/or have the gate unlocked so we can leave the balloons at the doorstep in the shade.
- Does the recipient live in a secured complex such as a unit or apartment building? We can no longer deliver to a unit or apartment building as we've had failed deliveries due to people not being home and the courier unable to access the foyer. It is illegal to leave balloons outside of an apartment building.
- Have you entered the correct address? Some people often miss the unit code following the number (e.g. 32A or 50B). Please double check the delivery address as if the courier is unable to find the recipient, the balloons will be returned to us and redelivery fee will apply.
- Have you provided the recipient's contact number? The courier will try to contact the recipient should there be any issues. We can't stress enough that surprise gift doesn't always work - we've had failed deliveries this way.
- Please do not order jumbo balloons if you're not sure whether someone will be home that day. They are BIG and cannot be left outside. Order a bunch instead which comes in a bag and can be left at the front door.
Redelivery is not available
- Please note that you have paid for one delivery attempt. The courier will not be able to return at a later time as this is not covered by the purchase cost. Redelivery is also not covered and will only be available at an additional cost and is subject to availability.
Should there be any problems with delivery, you have been warned of the risks above and how to mitigate them. We take no liability should your balloons were sent back to our workshop due to failed delivery. Contact us if you have any questions.